Each year, the leaders of Intelligent Communities gather with their partners in technology, education, business, economic development, healthcare and other sectors at the ICF Summit.
Economic Growth Based on ICT
They engage in economic development matchmaking and a master class on challenges and best-practice solutions. They hear thought-provoking keynotes and conversations from the innovators who are creating inclusive prosperity and solving social problems on a foundation of information and communications technology. They network at lively social events and that honor the Top7 Intelligent Communities and witness the selection of the Intelligent Communities of the Year.
Building the Intelligent Community Movement
Many participate in meetings of ICF's membership. Working through our Board and committees, they determines the Forum's policies and steer its research and development programs. These meetings are open to both Full and Associate members of the Forum, as well as to invited guests.
Summits take place in New York City, home of the Forum, and in Intelligent Communities around the world.
Upcoming and Past Summits
- Summit 17, June 6-8, 2017, New York City, USA
- Summit 16, Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Summit 15, Toronto, Ontario, USA
- Summit 14, New York City, USA
Key Events at the Annual Summit
- Urban and Rural Master Classes teaching development strategies based on information and communications technology
- Economic Development Matchmaking for public and private-sector organizations seeking new opportunities.
- Top7 Intelligent Communities Reception, honoring the finalists for the Intelligent Community Awards
- Top7 Conversations with the mayors and administrative leaders of our finalists
- Intelligent Community Awards Dinner, where one of the Top7 is named Intelligent Community of the Year