The ICF Academy is a program for students and interested individuals that invites them to gain valuable credentials to benefit their careers and support their local communities at no cost. The Academy provides access to unique ICF content at no charge in return for a commitment to expand ICF’s knowledge base on the development efforts of communities around the world.
An Exchange of Learning
Individuals accepted as Academy Members will –
- Receive a unique code providing access to a library of ICF documents, online training content, videos and podcasts on economic, workforce and social development for cities and regions striving to adapt to the demands of the digital age.
- Undertake research assignments into communities they select or choose from an ICF master list, completing a Community Index questionnaire on each.
- Upon submission of 21 questionnaires, receive an ICF Academy Certificate, permission to use the ICF Academy logo and a listing among Academy Members on the ICF website.
ICF will make available content to Academy Members including:
- Free access to reports on the six Factors of the ICF Method
- Downloadable PDF copies of ICF books
- Free access to the online Community Accelerator training program
The questionnaire can be found at this link.
Register Your Interest
Interested in learning more about the ICF Academy? Contact us now