Community membership entitles a town, city, or region and all of its employees to membership and all of its included benefits. One or more designated Primary Contacts administer the membership on behalf of the community, and the community is responsible for paying the annual dues for the membership.
- Access to online directory of members for person-to-person networking
- Free access to reports and publications on Intelligent Community development
- 30% discounts on event and content sponsorships
- 20% discount on services and 50% on Summit event registration
- Personal outreach from ICF to Primary Contacts with networking support and program and service suggestions
Annual Membership Dues
- Population up to 50 000: US$1500
- Population 50 001 to 500 000: US$3000
- Population over 500 000: US$5000
To discuss Community Membership, contact Matthew Owen at +1 646-291-6166 ext 105 or email@example.com.