Community membership entitles a town, city, or region and all of its employees to membership and all of its included benefits. One or more designated Primary Contacts administer the membership on behalf of the community, and the community is responsible for paying the annual dues for the membership.
- Free access to ICF reports on Success Factors and community development strategy.
Discounts on events, services and sponsorships, including –
- 50% discount on registration to ICF events including the annual Summit and award announcement conferences
- 30% discount on Analytics reports on your community’s Intelligent Community readiness and performance
- 30% discount on content and event sponsorships
- 20% discount on Accelerator Keynotes, Master Classes and Coaching
- Member-only access to FAQ Reports, which pose the most common and critical questions on development strategy and tactics for Intelligent Communities and provide evidence-based answers. Questions are developed by polling members and answers are drawn from ICF questionnaires, reports and books as well as examples submitted by members. Through the FAQ Reports, ICF offers exclusive member access to a growing knowledge base of best practices in achieving economic, social and cultural growth.
- Member-only participation as presenters in Community Solutions Webinars, in which member communities, companies and nonprofits present innovative solutions to challenges in connectivity, workforce development, innovation, engagement, digital inclusion and sustainability. Webinar topics come from the FAQ report series and are timed to the publication of those reports. They are marketed to the full ICF network and through channel partners. Participating members are identified as Community Mentors and are listed as subject matter experts in the member-only resources on the website.
Annual Membership Dues
- Population up to 50 000: US$1500
- Population 50 001 to 500 000: US$3000
- Population over 500 000: US$5000
To discuss Community Membership, contact Matthew Owen at +1 646-291-6166 ext 105 or [email protected].