Community membership entitles a town, city, or region and all of its employees to membership and all of its included benefits. One or more designated Primary Contacts administer the membership on behalf of the community, and the community is responsible for paying the annual dues for the membership.
Curated networking through ICF with communities and organizations that can create economic opportunity, offer advice and share best practices
Free access to ICF reports on economic, workforce and community development, innovation policy, sustainability and much more
Free access to the online Community Accelerator online training courses for leaders, staff, partner organizations and community volunteers.
Discounts on events, services and sponsorships, including –
- 50% discount on registration to ICF events including the annual Summit and award announcement conferences
- 30% discount on performance reports on your community’s Intelligent Community readiness and performance
- 30% discount on content and event sponsorships
- 20% discount on in-person Community Accelerator services
Member-only participation as presenters in in-person and online events, in which member communities, companies and nonprofits present innovative solutions to challenges in connectivity, workforce development, innovation, engagement, digital inclusion and sustainability. They are marketed to the full ICF network and through channel partners.
Annual Membership Dues
- Population up to 50 000: US$1500
- Population 50 001 to 500 000: US$3000
- Population over 500 000: US$5000
To discuss Community Membership, contact Matthew Owen at +1 646-291-6166 ext 105 or [email protected].
Showing 1 reaction
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter