Organizational membership entitles all employees to individual membership that includes the benefits available to the institution. One or more designated Primary Contacts administer the membership on behalf of the organization.
Curated networking through ICF with communities and organizations that can create economic opportunity, offer advice and share best practices
Free access to ICF reports on economic, workforce and community development, innovation policy, sustainability and much more
Free access to the online Community Accelerator training for leaders, staff, partner organizations and community volunteers.
Discounts on events, services and sponsorships, including –
- 50% discount on registration to ICF events including the annual Summit and award announcement conferences
- 30% discount on Analytics reports on your community’s Intelligent Community readiness and performance
- 30% discount on content and event sponsorships
- 20% discount on in-person Community Accelerator services
Member-only participation as presenters in in-person and online events, in which member communities, companies and nonprofits present innovative solutions to challenges in connectivity, workforce development, innovation, engagement, digital inclusion and sustainability. They are marketed to the full ICF network and through channel partners.
Annual Membership Dues
- Community Population up to 50 000: US$1500
- Community Population 50 001 to 500 000: US$3000
- Community Population over 500 000: US$5000
Nonprofit, NGO and Educational/Research Institution
- Companies, revenue up to US$50 million: US$3000
- Companies, revenue US$50-500m: US$5500
- Companies, revenue over US$500m: US$8000
Companies also have the opportunity to become Corporate Partners of ICF to pursue business development through the Forum. They take advantage of the following programs:
- Contributing content to ICF’s audience. This includes a detailed profile on the website and the opportunity to write reports and advisories, and to participate in podcasts.
- Sponsorship of all ICF events and activities. Partners will be acknowledged as sponsors of the Forum in email newsletters, podcasts and reports issued by ICF.
- Personalized introductions. ICF will work with Partners to identify communities in the Forum’s network with an interest in their products and services, and to design an offering from the Partner that delivers short-term value to those communities. ICF will then make a personalized “warm” introduction to decision-makers in the community on the Partner’s behalf.
- Community Lab projects. Partners will have the opportunity to propose and carry out a development project with communities in the ICF network, with the hands-on support of ICF executives. The project will serve a business need of the Partner by exploring potential services and products that could be developed and deployed on a test basis in communities. ICF will work with the Partner to define the scope of the project based on our understanding of communities in the network. Giving the project the imprimatur of ICF as a neutral intermediary, we will introduce the project to prospective participants and provide oversight as the project develops.
Annual Dues: $15,000
To discuss organizational membership or corporate partnership, contact Matthew Owen at +1 646-291-6166 ext 105 or [email protected].