Organizational membership entitles all employees to individual membership that includes the benefits available to the institution. One or more designated Primary Contacts administer the membership on behalf of the organization.
Networking through ICF with communities and organizations that can create economic opportunity, offer advice and share best practices
Free access using your unique member code to the online Community Accelerator training courses for leaders, staff, partner organizations and community volunteers. Click here to request your member code.
Discounts on events, services and sponsorships, including –
- 50% discount on registration to ICF events including the annual Summit and award announcement conferences
- 30% discount on content and event sponsorships
- 20% discount on in-person Community Accelerator services
Member-only participation as presenters in in-person and online events, in which member communities, companies and nonprofits present innovative solutions to challenges in connectivity, workforce development, innovation, engagement, digital inclusion and sustainability. They are marketed to the full ICF network and through channel partners.
Annual Membership Dues
- Community Population up to 50 000: US$1500
- Community Population 50 001 to 500 000: US$3000
- Community Population over 500 000: US$5000
Nonprofit, NGO and Educational/Research Institution
- Companies, revenue up to US$50 million: US$3000
- Companies, revenue US$50-500m: US$5500
- Companies, revenue over US$500m: US$8000
Companies also have the opportunity to become Corporate Partners of ICF to pursue business development through the Forum. They take advantage of the following programs:
- Contributing content to ICF’s audience. This includes a detailed profile on the website, creation of on special report per year related to your organization's products and services, and participation in a video interviews or audio podcast per year.
- Sponsorship of all ICF events and activities. Partners will be acknowledged as sponsors of the Forum in email newsletters, podcasts and reports issued by ICF.
- Personalized introductions. ICF will work with Partners to identify communities in the Forum’s network with an interest in their products and services, and to design an offering from the Partner that delivers short-term value to those communities. ICF will then make a personalized “warm” introduction to decision-makers in the community on the Partner’s behalf.
Annual Dues: $15,000
To discuss organizational membership or corporate partnership, contact Matthew Owen at +1 646-291-6166 ext 105 or [email protected].