The Web site for ICF's 2016 Summit is now live, offering an overview of the program, travel and hotel information, and registration for ICF Foundation members and guests from around the world. You may access it from the Summit page of this site or directly at ICFSummit16.com.
Annually, the ICF Summit brings together Mayors and officials from local and regional government, business and technology leaders from around the globe to explore how Intelligent Communities enable growth and empower citizens. Attendees will learn from each other through content-rich presentations and abundant opportunities for networking.
One of the "hidden jewels" among American cities, Columbus is home to the world’s largest private research institute, the largest land-grant university, the Midwest’s largest venture capital firm, IBM’s premier data analytics center, the United States’ top-ranked science museum, metropolitan library and zoo. Two major nonprofit institutions - Ohio State University and Battelle - anchor its knowledge economy and will be deeply involved in the Summit program. That program features:
- A CIO Roundtable for municipal IT executives
- An economic development matchmaking session that brings delegates together in a "speed-dating" format.
- Master Classes devoted to urban and rural Intelligent Community development
- Conversations with the leaders of the Top7 Intelligent Communities of 2016
- The Intelligent Community Awards Dinner, where one of the Top7 will be named Intelligent Community of the Year
Showing 1 reaction
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter