Ontario medical group Hamilton Health Sciences has announced a partnership with clinician company Real Time Medical on artificial intelligence (AI) application development for healthcare.
Real Time Medical will work with Hamilton Health Sciences and MIIRCAM (Medical Imagining Informatics Research Centre at McMaster) on the following services:
- Advanced research and collaboration on new projects
- AI training
- Clinical trials and leadership and advisory services
- Data labeling and validation
- Identification of the most beneficial clinical applications
- Joint IP development and patenting
- Provision of various balancing technology for use during validation and clinical trials
- Validation of resulting algorithms with over a hundred 100 licensed radiologists
Read the full story at mobilesyrup.com.
Showing 1 reaction
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter