Digital connectivity is the foundation of the tech-focused Smart City and of the Intelligent Community, with its holistic digital strategy for economic, social and cultural growth. What futures does connectivity make possible and how can they be achieved in the face of today's challenges: disruptive innovation in business, the slow handover of leadership from aging Boomers to new generations, economic dislocation breeding political division and accelerating climate change?
- Peter Cresse, President, Entropy, Inc.
- Lindsay Miller, President, Lit Consulting
- Peter Portheine, Director, Eindhoven International Project Office
- Chao Hsiung Tseng, Chief Secretary of Research, Development and Evaluation Commission, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Lou Zacharilla, Co-Founder, Intelligent Community Forum (Moderator)